Contact: Cheng Huijiang
Cheng Huijiang: 13806256210
Address: Wujiang District, Suzhou City,
Jiangsu Province, Fenghai town Jin Jinba Road, 333
Application Achievements of Polypropylene Anticorrosive Cold Belt New Material. Long-distance oil and gas pipeline construction quality, the most direct expression is the quality of polypropylene anti-corrosion cold-wrapped material, a variety of polypropylene anti-corrosion materials, how to use, the use of the scope and applicable conditions and how to determine it , Xiaobian to everyone for details under a variety of common polypropylene anti-corrosion materials with the characteristics of anti-corrosion. First, the basic requirements of polypropylene anti-corrosion materials
1. Material properties
(1) good electrical insulation: polypropylene anti-corrosion coating with a certain area between the two sides of the resistance should not be less than 10000Ω · m2; resistance to breakdown voltage strength shall not be lower than the EDM detector voltage standards.
(2) anti-cathode stripping: anti-corrosion layer should have a certain anti-cathode stripping ability to ensure that the coating and the matrix can effectively stick together.
(3) sufficient mechanical strength: a certain impact strength, to prevent damage due to handling and soil pressure; have a good resistance to bending to ensure that the pipeline is bent without damage; Of the wear resistance, to prevent damage due to soil friction; and the pipeline has a good adhesion.
(4) Polypropylene anticorrosive tape with good stability: good resistance to atmospheric aging; good chemical stability; good water resistance, low water absorption; and have sufficient heat resistance; low temperature performance, to ensure that it is Stacking, carrying and construction without cracking, do not fall off.
(5) simple repair: after the damage should be easy to repair damaged, saving construction time.
(6) antimicrobial performance is good.
2. Selection factors for coating materials
(1) adhesive strength, anti-aging properties, chemical stability is good;
(2) the advanced nature of the construction process;
(3) the geographical location and terrain of the pipeline;
(4) the type of soil through the area or the type of backfill;
(5) the temperature of the pipeline operation and the ambient temperature during the construction;
(6) loading and unloading requirements and storage conditions,
(7) the cost of anti-corrosion layer, including materials, coating, repair and protection damage and other expenses.