Contact: Cheng Huijiang
Cheng Huijiang: 13806256210
Address: Wujiang District, Suzhou City,
Jiangsu Province, Fenghai town Jin Jinba Road, 333
(1) surface treatment: to ensure that the ends of the weld are covered by heat shrinkable part of the epoxy coating is no dirt, in accordance with the requirements of the heat shrink tape instructions to rust the surface of steel pipe, sandpaper gently sandwiched with heat shrink Part of the polyethylene coating, so that part of the polyethylene coating surface has a certain degree of roughness.
(2) wipe with a clean cloth or blown dry air to the steel pipe and the adhesive on the polyethylene coating.
(3) Preheat the weld with a propane gun to ensure that the steel structure piping and the preheating temperature at 50 mm greater than the heat shrinkage bandwidth are at 75 ° C.
(4) When installing the heat shrink tape, select one end with the sealing piece, remove the protective pad and stack it 150mm under light heating. And then put the end of the heat shrink tape on the center of the mouth should be in the middle of the 10-2 point position.
(5) remove the rest of the protective pad, the remaining part of the heat shrink tape around the mouth. Keep the heat shrink tape around the tubing to ensure proper overlap.
(6) Gently heat the adhesive at the overlapping and overlapping layers at the overlapping layers, and then overlap the heat shrink bands. And then seal the pressure in the overlap.
(7) Gently heat the sealing piece and beat with a hand with gloves. Repeating this step from one end to the other, rolling from the center to the sides with the drum, flattening the folds of the sealing sheet
(8) with the appropriate torch around the middle around the heated, heating range should be wide, such as heating with two torches, the two sides should be in the corresponding position.
(9) in the heat shrinkage shrinkage process, continue from the middle to the side of the heating, until the complete contraction. Repeat the above operation until it is completely shrunk.
(10) When the adhesive is spilled on both sides of the heat shrink tape, then the surface of the shrink tape is continuously and thoroughly heated in the horizontal direction to ensure complete adhesion.
(11) When the heat shrink tape is hot and soft, roll the surface of the heat shrink tape with a roller, press the inside of the bubble, if necessary, reheat and then press the bubble.
(12) Finally, repeat the previous step, with the drum along the horizontal direction of sealing pieces and seams.