Contact: Cheng Huijiang
Cheng Huijiang: 13806256210
Address: Wujiang District, Suzhou City,
Jiangsu Province, Fenghai town Jin Jinba Road, 333
Characteristics and Application of Stretch Film and Protective Film
Suzhou strong pipe anti-corrosion materials Co., Ltd. www.diendanthanhly.net
Stretch stretch film, is at room temperature, the use of mechanical stretching device or manual film forced to produce the deformation of the stress, the goods wrapped in a convenient transport, storage of a packaging, is the current international Hu Kind of packaging. Using imported resin and advanced flow film extrusion process. With good tensile properties, tear resistance, strong penetration resistance, high transparency, good self-adhesive and high retraction rate, tight packaging, not loose and so on. Can be widely used in chemical raw materials, fertilizer, food, mechanical and electrical products, textile products, such as single or tray packaging and other bundled packaging. Anti - corrosion tape
PE wrapping film is mainly composed of several different grades of polystyrene resin mixed extrusion, with anti-puncture, high strength and high performance, the stacking of goods on the pallet wrapped around the packaging, so that more solid and clean packaging, more Strong waterproofing effect, is widely used in foreign trade export, paper, metal, plastic chemicals, building materials, food and medicine industry. The following are the same as the "
Stretch stretch film advantages
1. Stretch the packaging than to shrink the packaging to save raw materials, and do not need heat shrink packaging machine, save energy. The following are the same as the "
2. High strength, elastic tension, for any geometric shape of the goods can be wrapped tight, and can avoid bundles of goods caused by damage, with good anti-loose, rain, dust, security and other effects. The following are the same as the "
3. Can use high-performance resin and accessories, the maximum range to meet the needs of different users. The following are the same as the "
4. Can produce single-sided sticky products, to reduce the winding stretch process issued by the noise, reduce the transport, storage process dust, sand.
High quality stretch stretch film characteristics
● Has a high degree of transparency and good gloss
● shrink in the case of low temperature fast
● High-speed case, good sealing
● low temperature and high shrinkage, suitable for small packaging applications in the food field (special types of food)
● "one-step" system and semi-automatic L-type shrink wrap roller ideal
● The diameter of 20CM roller is also suitable for small machines
● Effective width: 200 ~ 800mm
● Effective thickness: 18,20,30,40μm
From the use of the way generally divided into three categories:
1, hand wrapped with a film: the use of manual packaging way, this type of wrapping film in general on the lower quality requirements, volume around 2-4KG to facilitate the operation;
2, the machine with anti-stretch stretch film: This type of wrapping film using mechanical packaging, by the movement of goods driven film roll packaging, elongation of the tensile strength of certain requirements, the general requirements of the elongation of 150% -300% ; Product roll weight is generally 15KG;
3, the machine with pre-stretch Chan Raomo: This type of wrapping film using mechanical packaging, packing equipment, packaging machinery first stretch film stretched to a certain percentage and then wrapped in the need to pack the goods, the elasticity of the film will tighten the goods Packaging, product quality requirements, with high tensile strength, elongation and anti-puncture performance.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
As the name implies, the protective film is a film used to protect the surface easily damaged. The purpose is to prevent the surface of the protected substrate from being damaged or contaminated during transport, assembly, or processing. The protective film will always be attached to the surface of the protected substrate until the product is delivered to the user. Therefore, the basic performance requirements:
- proper and stable viscosity;
- easy to tear off;
- no damage after the protective film tear off, no pictures;
- after a long time fit, no bubbles floating or Alice;
- weather resistance when used indoors;
- no crystal point.
The following is on the classification of protective film, commonly used self-adhesive materials, as well as a variety of self-adhesive materials to compare the advantages and disadvantages to further explore. And in accordance with the different market demand for the common film structure to be discussed.
Classification of protective film Protective film products can be classified according to market applications and viscous materials used. And often use different substrates due to different application areas. Common substrates include OPP films, PVC films, PET films, PE films, and kraft paper.
In general, the cost of stretch film is lower than that of protective film, green. If you can replace the protective film with a wound film, the factory can significantly reduce production costs.