Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
Address：No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, FENHU Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
一分彩How to wind natural gas pipelines with anticorrosive adhesive (pipe anticorrosive tape)
一分彩Polypropylene fiber anticorrosive tape is a new non-hazardous and environmentally friendly anticorrosive product, which represents the high level of international and domestic cold-wound anticorrosive tape today, and has the reputation of "the crown of anticorrosion". Can be widely used in oil, natural gas, chemical industry, water supply and drainage in urban construction, oil and gas, gas transportation steel pipelines and steel underground storage tanks for external corrosion and repair projects. It is a recommended product designated by the Ministry of Construction and the State Environmental Protection Administration to replace "asphalt glass wool cloth" and "epoxy coal pitch". It has the characteristics of simple construction, impact resistance, aging resistance, tensile resistance, ultraviolet radiation resistance, high bonding strength and so on. The winding method of cold-wrapped tape for gas pipelines produced by Shandong Xunda Pipeline Anticorrosive Material Co., Ltd .: 1. The temperature of the tape must be above 5 ℃, and the anticorrosive layer construction should be carried out above -5 ℃. (Experience proves that the tape can be applied at a lower temperature of -30 ° C, but the unwinding temperature must be guaranteed.) When the ambient temperature is lower than 10 ° C, in order to ensure that the tape has good adhesive strength immediately, it should be used. The torch heats the adhesive layer of the steel pipe and baking tape. 2. For the weld, if necessary, it should be reinforced with a narrow strip of tape with a width of 30-50 mm. Cover the weld first and compact it with a hand or a wooden smooth tool. 3. Use appropriate mechanical or manual tools to spirally wrap the tape on the primed pipe according to the overlap requirements. The tape should maintain a certain tension to make the tape layers tightly connected. When winding the tape, the seam of the tape should be parallel, and the wrinkles must not be twisted. There should be more than 100 millimeters of overlap between the two ends of the tape. If necessary, apply primer or fully bake the end base film of the previous section of tape. After the surface is dry, overlap the beginning of the other section of tape.
The beginning and end should be pressed tightly with a wooden smooth tool to prevent it from tilting.
4. The use of machinery is a powerful measure to ensure the quality of tape winding. It is difficult to achieve uniform surface quality and consistent tension with hand-wound tape. Manual winding can be used only in special circumstances when mechanical construction cannot be performed. However, use narrower tape.
一分彩5. When the factory prefabricated tape is wrapped, it can be cold-wrapped or hot-wrapped. It can be pipe rotation (manual rotation or electric rotation), or winding equipment. .
6. Prefabricated anti-corrosion pipes shall be subject to quality inspection in accordance with the requirements of this standard. After passing the inspection, the factory shall be provided with a certificate of delivery.
7. When using aluminum foil tape for anti-corrosion of overhead spanning pipes or household risers, they shall meet the relevant construction requirements in this code, but no EDM testing is required.
8. Xunda Anticorrosive Tape Recommendation: Use narrow width tape as much as possible for the anti-corrosive tape used for repairing the mouth, elbow, and wall, and refer to the relevant regulations in this specification for construction and testing.
9. For pipelines with overhaul of anticorrosive coatings, rotatable winding equipment should be used for construction at the construction site, and construction and testing should be performed in accordance with the relevant provisions in this code. Anticorrosive tape manufacturers
Pipe anticorrosive tape
Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
|Contact : Li Cong|
|Address: No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, Wujiang District, Suzhou, Jiangsu|