Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
Address：No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, FENHU Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
一分彩Construction method of pipeline insulation and anticorrosion and types of pipeline anticorrosion
Pipeline corrosion protection refers to measures to slow down or prevent pipelines from being eroded and deteriorated under the chemical and electrochemical action of internal and external media or by the metabolic activities of microorganisms.
一分彩 Description of pipeline corrosion phenomenon Corrosion can be understood as a chemical reaction that occurs in the environment where the material is located. This reaction will cause the loss of pipeline materials and cause failure of pipeline components and even the entire pipeline system. In the pipeline system, the definition of corrosion is: based on the specific pipeline environment, chemical reactions, electrochemical reactions, and microbial corrosion that occur in all metal and non-metallic materials in the pipeline system, which can cause the pipeline structure and other materials to Damage and loss. In addition to the direct damage to the material caused by corrosion, pipeline damage caused by corrosion products can also be considered as corrosion damage. Whether the pipeline corrosion will spread, the extent of the diffusion mainly depends on the corrosive force of the corrosive medium and the corrosion resistance of the existing pipeline materials. Temperature, the concentration of corrosive media, and stress conditions all affect the degree of pipeline corrosion.
Scope of application:
This process standard is applicable to anti-corrosion construction operations of equipment and pipelines for civil and general industrial buildings. A destruction phenomenon caused by the chemical and electrochemical effects of metals in the surrounding medium. According to the corroded parts of the pipeline, it can be divided into internal wall corrosion and external wall corrosion; according to the form of pipeline corrosion, it can be divided into comprehensive corrosion and local corrosion; according to the mechanism of pipeline corrosion, it can be divided into chemical corrosion and electrochemical corrosion.
Base surface treatment → Blend paint → Intermediate paint → Brush or spray application → Maintenance
一分彩 Pipe anticorrosion is divided into main body anticorrosion and fillet weld anticorrosion
What materials are used for pipeline anticorrosion depends on the material of the main pipeline anticorrosion layer.
一分彩 Common methods of repair include petroleum asphalt repair, epoxy coal asphalt repair, adhesive tape repair, powder epoxy repair, and PE heat shrinkage repair.
一分彩 If the main body of the pipeline is a three-layer PE composite structure, the material for the joints of the pipe is three-layer PE heat-shrinkable joints.
一分彩 Single-layer epoxy powder coating can be repaired in three ways: epoxy powder, adhesive tape + primer, and three-layer PE heat shrinkage repair.
In addition, the steel pipe anticorrosive coatings most commonly used in China include petroleum asphalt, PE jackets and PE foam jackets, epoxy coal asphalt, coal tar enamel, epoxy powder and three-layer composite structure, epoxy coal asphalt cold-wound tape (PF Type), rubber-plastic epoxy coal asphalt cold-wrapped tape (RPC type), and several widely used pipe corrosion protection methods are three-layer PE composite structure, single-layer powder epoxy, PF-type cold-wrapped tape, and RPC-type Cold wrap.
Petroleum asphalt has a wide range of raw materials and low prices. But labor conditions are poor, quality is difficult to guarantee, and environmental pollution is serious.
Epoxy coal tar is easy to operate, but the cover layer has a long curing time and is greatly affected by the environment. It is not suitable for field operations, and it is difficult to construct below 10 ° C.
一分彩 Epoxy powder anti-corrosion, adopts electrostatic spraying method, good fusion with the same material anti-corrosion pipe body, strong adhesion, but epoxy powder has poor water resistance (high water absorption rate, up to 0.83%), designed for cathodic protection Bring certain difficulties. On-site appliances have high requirements, difficult operation, and difficult to control quality.
一分彩 3PE heat shrinkable material, strong anti-corrosion and tightness of pipelines, high mechanical strength, strong water resistance, stable quality, convenient construction, good applicability, and does not pollute the environment. Low water absorption of PE (less than 0.01%), high epoxy strength, low water absorption of PE and good softness of hot-melt adhesive. It has high corrosion resistance. The disadvantage is that it is compared with the cost of other materials. ,costly.
The construction of PF-type and RPC-type cold-wrap tapes is simple and easy. The three types of setting adhesives make PF-type epoxy coal asphalt cold-wrap tapes to be used in any environment, any season, and any temperature.
一分彩 The characteristics of cold-wrapped tape and 3PE heat-shrinkable tape are: it is applicable to the main body anticorrosive layer pipes of various materials, while other methods are applicable to the main body anticorrosive layer pipes of the same or close to the material.
一分彩 Secondly, with the development of some pipelines, insulation is also required during corrosion protection. Oil is a very complex mixture. Corrosion-prone pipelines are necessary, but corrosion prevention is required for refined oil pipelines. In the northeast and winter, Thermal expansion and contraction will freeze and crack pipes, affecting stable supply.
Cathodic protection of pipelines:
一分彩For the pipeline to be cathodicly protected to be economically reasonable and technically feasible, certain conditions must be met, as follows:
一分彩① Ensure the conductivity of the longitudinal connection of the pipeline
一分彩② The covering layer of the pipeline must ensure sufficient resistance
一分彩③ Ensure the electrical insulation between the pipeline and other low-resistance grounding devices.
Epoxy Anticorrosive Coating
1. Ring primer 2. Iron red high anti-corrosion and anti-rust primer 3. Zinc-rich epoxy anti-rust primer 4. Zinc-rich epoxy anti-rust primer 5. Cloud iron epoxy anti-rust primer 6. Cloud iron ring Oxygen antirust primer 7. Red Dan epoxy antirust paint 8. Iron red workshop primer 9. Iron red epoxy deck paint 10. Epoxy magnetic paint 11. Epoxy anticorrosive topcoat 12. Epoxy coal asphalt heavy anticorrosive paint 13. Epoxy coal tar antirust primer 14. Black antistatic oil resistant primer 15. Black antistatic oil resistant topcoat 16. Inorganic zinc silicate primer.
The most authoritative foreign epoxy resin composite coating system is the American Amo 370 pipeline coating (AP370PLC), which is suitable for protecting pipelines from abrasion, harsh environmental conditions and external corrosion. AP370PLC is a long-term anti-corrosion barrier suitable for the transition part from land to air. AP370PLC forms a chemical barrier that can block most chemicals, including caustic soda, dilute acid, salt solution, water, steam and petroleum solvents. It is a wet-applied product, so it can be used for both straight pipes and curved pipes, T-shaped pipes and other external structures. Due to its durability, the system greatly reduces periodic maintenance.
一分彩Characteristics: mixing ratio is 1: 1 (equal mixing)
一分彩Color: Part A is white, Part B is black, light gray after mixing & curing
一分彩The AP370PLC kit is available in 1 quart, 1/2 gallon, and 1 gallon drum with 1 roll of fiberglass tape (Note: The 1 gallon kit can cover approximately 25 square feet of pipe surface)
一分彩Continuous operating temperature: -51 ° C to 91 ° C
一分彩Time limit / working time: 24 ° C, about 45 minutes
一分彩Curing time: 29 ° C, about 2 hours
Provides UV protection
Epoxy 370A & B has a shelf life of 2 years.
一分彩1. Polymer interpenetrating network anticorrosive primer 2. Polymer interpenetrating network anticorrosive coating 3. Gray aluminum powder graphitic acid magnetic paint 4. Polyurethane antirust primer 5. Polyurethane intermediate paint 6. Polyurethane anticorrosive Top paint 7. Acrylic polyurethane magnetic paint
Chlorinated rubber anticorrosive coating
1. Chlorosulfonated polyethylene topcoat 2. Chlorosulfonated polyethylene primer 3. Highly chlorinated polyethylene topcoat 4. Highly chlorinated polyethylene primer 5. Chlorinated rubber thick paste deck paint 6. Chlorinated rubber Thick paste antirust paint 7. Chlorinated rubber boat hull paint 8. Chlorinated rubber anticorrosive topcoat 9. Chlorinated rubber waterline topcoat 10. Perchlorovinyl varnish 11. Perchlorovinyl external magnetic paint 12. Perchlorovinyl base Paint 13.Perchloroethylene anticorrosive paint
一分彩High temperature anticorrosive coating
一分彩1. Silicone heat-resistant primer 2. Silicone heat-resistant paint magnetic paint 3. Silicone heat-resistant paint magnetic paint 4. Silicone heat-resistant paint 5. Silicone heat-resistant paint 6. Silicone heat-resistant paint 7. Silicone heat-resistant Hot paint
Anticorrosive paint for the inner and outer walls of oil tanks
1. Iron red epoxy modified polyurethane resistant paint 2. Gray epoxy modified polyurethane resistant paint 3. Epoxy polyurethane anticorrosive topcoat 4. Epoxy oil resistant topcoat
Interior and exterior wall architectural coatings
一分彩1. Environmental protection interior wall paint 2. Interior wall paint 3. Exterior wall paint 4. Elastic exterior wall paint 5. Xiangjiang paint
1. reflective paint 2. fluorescent paint 3. gold paint 4. plastic paint 5. cold galvanized
1. Powder coating 2. Pure epoxy powder coating 3. Epoxy polyester powder coating
一分彩Color steel plate waterproof coating
1. Color steel plate waterproof coating 2. Color steel plate waterproof coating 3. Stitched polyester waterproof cloth
Water-based insulation coating
Waterproof coating for concrete base
1. Concrete waterproof coating 14. Floor coating 1. High-grade acrylic floor coating 2. Epoxy floor sealing primer 3. Epoxy wear-resistant floor intermediate paint 4. Epoxy wear-resistant floor paint 5. Epoxy Antistatic and wear-resistant floor paint 6. Polyurethane wear-resistant cement floor paint 7. Alkyd floor paint 8. Chlorinated rubber floor paint 9. Road marking paint 10. Epoxy self-leveling floor paint
Resin anticorrosive material
1. Epoxy resin (EP): refers to an organic polymer compound containing more than two epoxy groups in the molecule, which is a synthetic resin commonly used in anti-corrosion engineering. Has excellent adhesion properties, good corrosion resistance and heat resistance, low curing shrinkage, good process performance
2. Vinyl ester resin: It is the product of the addition reaction of methacrylic acid or acrylic acid and epoxy resin, and is easily soluble in styrene (crosslinking agent). The main applications in engineering are epoxy methacrylic acid and isoester modification. Epoxy acrylic and phenolic epoxy methacrylic
一分彩3. Unsaturated polyester resin (UP): It is an important resin for the manufacture of fiber reinforced plastics by polycondensation of unsaturated dibasic acids or anhydrides, saturated dibasic acids or anhydrides, and glycols.
4. Furan resin: a general term for a group of thermosetting resins made from furfural as a basic raw material and having a furan ring structure, mainly including furfuryl alcohol resin, furfural resin, furfurone resin, furfural-furfuryl alcohol resin, and phenol-furfural resin
5. Phenolic resin: refers to synthetic resins prepared by polycondensation of phenolic compounds and aldehyde compounds. Commonly used are phenol formaldehyde resin, cresol formaldehyde resin, xylenol formaldehyde resin and phenol furfural resin. Polyethylene anticorrosive tape manufacturer
Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
|Contact : Li Cong|
|Address: No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, Wujiang District, Suzhou, Jiangsu|