Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
Address：No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, FENHU Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
一分彩Function and construction method of anticorrosive tape and anticorrosion scheme of elbow
一分彩 Anticorrosive tape can be applied in various aspects due to its good anticorrosive properties, and has also been unanimously approved by people inside and outside. So today we will introduce the anti-corrosion content applied to the elbow. Due to the special nature of the elbow structure, it will inevitably have some difficulties in construction. Let the technical staff of Xunda Anti-corrosion give us a detailed answer for us. What about the anti-corrosion content of the elbow? Aluminum foil anticorrosive adhesive tape
Generally speaking, the anticorrosion principle of the elbow is: What kind of anticorrosion process is used for the pipe body, then the same anticorrosion process is used for the elbow. For example: if the pipe body is protected with anti-corrosion tape, the elbow should also be used for anti-corrosion.
In the actual anticorrosion construction, the commonly used anticorrosion processes are: 3PE anticorrosion, 2PE anticorrosion, polyethylene adhesive tape anticorrosion, polypropylene reinforced fiber anticorrosive tape, epoxy coal asphalt anticorrosion, heat shrinkable tape anticorrosion, etc. For heat shrinkable tape or anti-corrosion cold-wrapped tape anticorrosion, whether it is a straight pipe or an elbow, it can be used. The difference is that when the elbow is anticorrosive, the width of the wrapping tape should be narrower. Otherwise, wrinkles will appear, which will affect the antiseptic effect. For the 3PE or 2PE anticorrosion process, the anticorrosion of the elbow may be much more complicated.
Function and construction method of anticorrosive tape and anticorrosion scheme of elbow
The reason why the 3PE or 2PE elbow anticorrosion is complicated is that the anticorrosion of both is done on specific equipment. The equipment cannot meet the elbow construction. Generally speaking, only straight pipes can complete the construction on the equipment. Regarding the 3PE or 2PE anticorrosion of the elbow, the general solution is as follows:
1. First, anti-corrosion the straight pipe, and then bend the anti-corrosion straight pipe into a bend with a bending machine. This method is said to be feasible, but due to the complexity of the construction process and the technical difficulty, this method is rarely used.
一分彩2. Use heat shrinkable tape for anticorrosion instead of the original anticorrosion process.
3. Use anti-corrosion tape for anti-corrosion instead of the original anti-corrosion process.
When replacing one type of antiseptic technology with another type of antiseptic technology, please pay attention to the requirements of Party A or the designer for the new type of antiseptic technology. However, in terms of antiseptic effect, no matter what kind of antiseptic technology is used, as long as it is used reasonably, it can meet the antiseptic requirements of the product.
First, the winding method
一分彩1. Same as the overlap method of heat shrinkable tape.
一分彩2. The surface of the covered steel pipe is heated, and the inner layer of hot-melt adhesive at the end of the heat shrinkable tape is heated with a slight fire to make it adhere to the surface of the steel pipe.
一分彩3. Pay attention to the end sticking firmly. The width of the heat shrinkable tape should not be less than 50 mm from both sides of the damaged part. The overlap between the heat shrinkable tape should not be less than 25 mm.
Second, the overlap method
1. Use a shovel, sander, wire brush, abrasive cloth and other tools to smooth the damaged part, and clean the construction surface with cotton yarn.
一分彩2. According to the size of the damaged surface, repeatedly fill with a sealing material until the thickness is equal to the thickness of the anticorrosive layer. After filling, use a heated sand hook to smooth the surface.
一分彩3. Cut a heat shrinkable band with a width greater than 100 mm greater than the damaged part and a length greater than 100 mm longer than the circumference of the steel pipe.
4. Heat the surface of the covered steel pipe, heat the inner layer of hot-melt adhesive at one end of the heat shrinkable belt with a slight fire, make it stick horizontally on the surface of the steel pipe, flatten it with a roller, and cool the other end of the inner layer of hot-melt adhesive as described above. Wrap along the circumference so that the beginning and end overlap, and the overlap width is not less than 50mm.
5. Use a small flame to heat the overlapping part, and flatten it with a roller to make it overlap firmly, and then heat it according to the heat shrink sleeve heating method. Anticorrosive tape
Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
|Contact : Li Cong|
|Address: No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, Wujiang District, Suzhou, Jiangsu|