Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
Address：No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, FENHU Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
一分彩Four major reasons for easy leakage of pipeline anticorrosive tape
一分彩 Many anti-corrosive materials used now should be anti-corrosion tape, but friends who use this product will find that the product will cause leakage of the product due to some external reasons, which seriously affects the effect of construction. What is the reason? How about it? Here are four major reasons that can easily lead to leakage of this product. Polyethylene pipe anticorrosive tape
Four major reasons for easy leakage of pipeline anticorrosive tape
First, at a connection to the welding place, the fixing piece of the anticorrosive insulation sleeve has been damaged and peeled off, resulting in leakage.
2. Place it directly on the sharp big stones at the bottom of the ditch. It may be because the bottom of the ditch is not noticed during the backfilling process, which may cause the stone to break the anti-corrosion layer.
Third, the anticorrosive glue at the solder joint and detachment, resulting in leakage.
4. The anti-corrosion layer has smash marks. It may be that the back-filling stone was damaged, abraded, and the anti-corrosion layer was damaged due to careless back-filling during the back-filling process.
Anticorrosive tape is widely used in various places where anticorrosion is needed, but some precautions must be taken during the use of anticorrosive tape, otherwise it will affect its use effect.
1. When the weather is cold, the ambient temperature is lower than 10 ° C or the tape is hard at the beginning of winding, in order to ensure good adhesive strength of the tape and remove water vapor on the surface of the steel pipe, a torch should be used to preheat the surface of the steel pipe (necessary When you need to bake each roll of tape) to ensure the winding effect.
2. For the weld, if necessary, it should be reinforced with a narrow strip of tape with a width of 30-50 mm. Cover the weld first and compact it with a hand or a wooden smooth tool.
3. Use appropriate mechanical or manual tools to spirally wrap the tape on the primed pipe according to the overlap requirements. The tape should maintain a certain tension and the force should be uniform to make the tape layers tightly connected. The edges of the tape should be parallel and not wrinkled. There should be more than 100 millimeters of overlap between the two ends of the tape. If necessary, apply primer or fully bake the end base film of the previous section of tape. After the surface is dry, overlap the beginning of the other section of tape. The beginning and end should be pressed tightly with a wooden smooth tool to prevent it from tilting.
The situation where the anti-corrosion tape is easy to leak is basically the above situations, and these anti-corrosion leaks are more or less related to the site management and construction, so we must do a good job of site management during construction. Welcome Customers come to order our anticorrosive tape. Heat shrinkable tape
Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
|Contact : Li Cong|
|Address: No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, Wujiang District, Suzhou, Jiangsu|