Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
Address：No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, FENHU Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
一分彩Classification and use of polyethylene cold-wound tape
Types of polyethylene anticorrosive tape
1. Composite anti-corrosion tape (butyl rubber type): In general, an inner belt (anti-corrosion belt), an outer belt (protective belt) patching belt and a primer constitute a set of anti-corrosion system.
一分彩2. Polyethylene 600 type anticorrosive tape (modified asphalt type): also known as one-piece tape, with thicker rubber layer, and the general thickness can be from 0.8mm-4.0mm. It is a new type of anticorrosive tape.
3. Polyethylene double-sided adhesive anti-corrosion tape (composite adhesive): This tape has composite butyl rubber on both sides, and it is generally only used as an anti-corrosion tape (inner tape). It is widely used in the South Asian subcontinent and rarely used in China It is rarely designed, and the domestic standards are not perfect.
Performance of polyethylene anticorrosive tape
Polyethylene anticorrosive tape is mainly used for anticorrosion of the outer surface of buried steel pipelines such as petrochemical, petroleum and natural gas, urban gas and other fields, as well as water supply and drainage and gas transportation in urban construction. It has the characteristics of convenient construction and no environmental pollution, and is an ideal anticorrosive material for anticorrosion outside pipelines. Compared with the products of the previous generation of natural rubber toluene solvent coating method, it has the following characteristics:
1. The adhesive layer of the tape is thick and uniform, with good adhesion and sealing performance.
一分彩2. The substrate and the adhesive layer have a strong adhesion, and there is no degumming of the old-fashioned coated tape during storage or construction.
3. Due to the self-melting adhesive properties of butyl rubber, the tape has good heat aging resistance and strong UV resistance.
4. High tensile strength, ideal yield strength and elongation at break, easy for mechanization and manual winding.
一分彩5.Product specifications and varieties can meet the requirements of various engineering anti-corrosion levels, especially the thickness of the tape (the thickness of the base film and the adhesive layer are different according to the purpose of the anti-corrosion tape (inner tape), protective tape (outer tape), and mouth tape The difference is that there are special matching anticorrosive primer and anticorrosive putty products to ensure that the construction and quality of the project meet the design requirements.
一分彩How to use polyethylene anticorrosive tape
(1) Derusting: Remove burrs, oil, and dirt from the surface of the steel pipe and the weld, and dry. Manual derusting should reach St3 level, and mechanical derusting should conform to Sa2 level in SYJ 4 0 0 7-8.
(2) Applying primer (manually or mechanically)
一分彩(3) Tape wrapping: After the primer is dry (usually about 5 minutes), the tape can be wrapped. The tape should meet the anticorrosive layer grade and structural requirements. Refer to SY / T0414 standard.
一分彩(4) Check the whole line with EDM leak detector.
一分彩Transportation and storage:
一分彩(1) The tape should be protected from direct sunlight, rain and deformation during transportation.
(2) It should be stored in a warehouse with a temperature of 5 ~ 35 ℃ and a humidity of <75 ℃, and away from heat sources and open flames.
Contact: Cheng Huiqiang
|Contact : Li Cong|
|Address: No. 333, Jinxian Road, Jinjiaba, Wujiang District, Suzhou, Jiangsu|