Contact: Cheng Huijiang
Cheng Huijiang: 13806256210
Address: Wujiang District, Suzhou City,
Jiangsu Province, Fenghai town Jin Jinba Road, 333
PE steel-plastic adapter fittings are generally used for gas pipelines, most of which are used to convert PE pipes into steel pipes from the courtyard pipe, and the main pipe access to the PE pipe, the connection of the steel-plastic adapter should pay attention to the following:
1. Fitting parts need to take a reliable anti-corrosion measures, and before and after the construction should be carefully put to prevent the anti-corrosion layer off.
2. Before welding, should first check the PE part and the steel pipe is closely connected between, if the PE part and the steel pipe can be forced between the rotation, then stop using the batch of products.
3. Plastic-plastic adapter PE part of the PE pipe can be hot-melt butt fusion or fused connection.
4. Steel-plastic transition joint pipe end and metal pipe connection should be consistent with the corresponding steel pipe welding, flange connection and mechanical connection requirements.
5. The diameter of the steel pipe end of the steel-plastic adapter shall be the same as that of the steel pipe to be welded.
6. Steel-plastic transition joint steel pipe and steel pipe welding, wet towels should be taken close to the PE pipe end of the pipe and other cooling measures to prevent the welding process between the steel pipe generated a lot of heat generated to the PE pipe end, resulting in PE pipe heat Melt deformation, affecting the use of function.
7. After the completion of the pipeline connection, the need for effective part of the steel pipe corrosion treatment, the current domestic steel-plastic conversion used in many types of anti-corrosion insulation, asphalt insulation, polyethylene tape, plastic film coating, phenolic foam resin Plastic insulation and so on. Asphalt is the most widely used and effective anti-corrosion materials in buried pipelines. Coal tar pitch has the characteristics of anti-bacterial corrosion, but it is toxic. Plastic insulation layer is superior to asphalt insulation in terms of strength, elasticity, impact, adhesion, chemical stability, water resistance and electrical insulation. Asphalt insulation layer consists of asphalt, glass cloth and anti-corrosion special polyethylene plastic sheeting. The use of asphalt glass cloth thin coating multi-layer structure, the outer bandaged plastic cloth or glass cloth, the structure varies due to insulation grade. Polyethylene tape and plastic film coating corrosion is being widely used, plastic insulation layer is coated on the outer surface of the metal coated with a layer of anti-corrosion adhesive, and then coated with a layer of high density or low density polyethylene plastic layer that Can be, its thickness between 1.3 + (0.15-0.5) mm.